Changes in release 6 PL 15
UDO 6 Patchlevel 15 was published on Jun 10, 2003.
- All index entrys up to fourth level will be written in the
project file (*.upr)
- The entrys for !label and
!alias will be written in the project file
- All heading entrys will be written in the project file
- For all entrys the line number will be written.
- The standard output of
about udo cannot be used for
postscript, so there is a special one. The output will be done in
german ist set, otherwise in English
- New function for postscript output included, to hide characters
which can be interpreted as postscript code.
- New command for the document layout
!doclayout [ps] [paper] foo
Possible values for foo: A3PORTRAIT, A3LANDSCAPE, A4PORTRAIT,
A4LANDSCAPE, A5PORTRAIT, A5LANDSCAPE.
!doclayout [ps] [openMode] foo
You can find possible values for foo in the pdfmark primer.
!doclayout [ps] [propfontname] foo
Possible value for foo are fontnames like Arial, Times New Roman,
ans or sans serif
Hint: For postscript output will be set Helvetica if
helvetica, Arial or sans serif is set, otherwise times New Roman
!doclayout [ps] [propfontsize] foo
Possible values for foo are fontsizes with unit pt
- !docinfo [keywords] foo
Replacement for !html_keywords (works only for
- !docinfo [description] foo
Replacement for !html_description (works only for
- There is built a titlepage for postscript output now.
- For the standard heading line the title and programm items are
extracted from (!docinfo)
- For the standard footer line the author item is extracted from
- The document info of a PDF file is build from the values of the
- Description- and list environments are supported for postscript
- New characters for the itemize environment
- The font
Symbol can be used.
- Internal links !link ...), external links
(!xlink ...) und (!url ...) are
transposed for PDF (via PostScript)
- Footnotes are transposed for postscript
- Tables are transposed legible with monospaced characters
- Commands !bigskip, !medskip
and !smallskip are transposed legible now.
- All nodes are set as
Named Destination, so it is
possible to link from outside directly to every node of a pdf file.
- With data from all nodes is built a bookmark content table
- Table of contents will be put out, if
!tableofcontents is set
- !label will be transposed to a
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- New commands for the HTML output:
Set an external stylesheet for all files of a project
Set an external script for all files of a project
Set an favicon for all files of a project
Important: This commands may be changed in future
- Character for hyphenation in HTML
- The entities –, —
and … are used for HTML.
- Setting links for the navigation through a project of HTML
sites via the element <link>. The following
attributes are suppoerted: contents,
previous, prev, next,
last and copyright
The links for first, last and
previous are only vaild for CAB (perhaps iCab). The
link for copyright introduces a link to aboutudo and
in this case will be built.
CAB doesn't support the attribute target, when
using the element <link>. Therfore this
link-Element doesn't work so properly if frames are used.
- If frames are built for HTML output, there will be built a
area with a table of contents too. Therefor
browser, which doesn't knows frames, can read the content.
Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Paragraph checks for orphans and widows are used now.
Copyright © www.udo-open-source.org (Contact)
Last updated on May 19, 2014