Do you need UDO?
If you can answer one or more of the following question with
Yes UDO should be worth to take a look at. If you cannot answer
any question with
Yes it is quite possible that you don't need
UDO and that you can stop reading this manual right here.
- Have you written a text with a general contents and do you want
to let some people, that don't run the same operating system, read it?
- Are you a programmer and do you want to distribute your
software with an plain text manual (ASCII) and an online manual for
Windows, Apple Help Book, Turbo Vision, GNU Info or ST-Guide?
- Are you a programmer and do you want to print out the manual
with LaTeX or with a text processor that can import the Rich Text
- Do you only need an plain text (ASCII) manual but you always
get rid of checking the line breaks, chapter numbers and the table of
- Do you want to publish a hypertext inside the World Wide Web
but you don't own a powerful HTML editor that can enter links, convert
special characters or split up the document into different files
- Do you want to make an online manual for a Windows software but
you don't want to pay for a software that can do only a little bit
more than UDO?
- Are you the author of a Pure C library for the Atari computers
and you need a descriptions of the library routines for Pure C Help
Did you answer any question with
Yes? Fine! You didn't?
Then read the questions once more. ;-)
Copyright © www.udo-open-source.org (Contact)
Last updated on May 19, 2014